Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Goody Stuff Classic Cotton Hats

Hats are how Goody Stuff came to life!  Unlike some folks I don't use a pattern.  I can't read one, so I have created my own by trial and error.  All of my hats I use 100% cotton yarn.  I don't like to itch, I grew up with a brother who wouldn't wear anything that itched, and my girls won't do itchy.  I have found a cotton yarn that I love, and rightfully it's called Love This Cotton!

Here are a few skeins that I have here at my house that have the label still!  :D  There are several different colors and different shades as well.  Another positive is that it is very durable and sturdy.  I have made my girls several hats out of this brand of yarn and they have been washed and hanged to dry and have been very durable. 

I love this yarn because there is no dye lot and little to no color variation between different skeins.  This makes a difference when you have several projects or a large project. 

Some of my creations include... the newsboy, the newsgirl, the pompom head, the football head, and the classic beanie.  All of the girl's hats I always add a bow that coordinates with their outfits.  Then when we get indoors we can put the hair bow in their hair.  My oldest Lillie has just turned 7, and she has informed me that she doesn't like bows, and being cute.  I am anticipating our winter with hats and bows being a challenge this year.  Below are pictures of the before mentioned hats. 
Classic Beanie with a bow....
When I sale these I get $15 for an infant size, $20 for a toddler and child size, and $25 for an adult size.

 

Newsboy....
Infant $15, Toddler and Child sizes $20, Adult $25


Football....
Infant $15, Toddler and Child $20, and Adult $25


 
 
 
Newsgirl with bow....
Infant $15, Toddler and Child $20, Adult $25
 
 

Pompom heads with a bow
Infant $20, Toddler and Child $25, Adult $25
This is a 2 color striped Pompom head.  They are so cute on little girls!  Toddlers look adorable when they are toddling around because the pompoms shake like they are cheering for their big steps.



All of these hats are a Goody Stuff original!  I created the patterns and all are unique in their own way.  I have some other designs that I have made that will come soon.  Feel free to contact me to purchase you own one of a kind hat for you little one or yourself.  I accept credit and debit cards through paypal. 


No comments:

Post a Comment