Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Monogram crazy!!!

Monograms are so popular these days, and I for one am a huge fan.  I have always loved having a single initial or my three initials or even my name on things.  My daughter Lydia is a girly girl too and loves having her name on things.  Lillie doesn't much care as long as it has a horse somewhere on it she loves it.  Along with monograms these days are the chevron prints and paisley prints and polka dots and gingham.  I have recently been introduced to a t-shirt by a friend who works with a graphics designer that is fit for women that doesn't have long baggy sleeves, and is fitted more across the shoulder for a woman.  Then my girls love t-shirts as well so this monogramed trend is working in our favor.  Here is an assortment of shirts I have made for myself and my kiddos.  If you would wish for me to create one for you or for a friend for a gift contact me at goodystuff@live.com.  Adult sizes are $20 each and child sizes are $15.  These designs could also be used on burp cloths. 












No comments:

Post a Comment