Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Garden Flag Goodies!

In the fall of 2012 I was asked by a regular customer if I could make a personalized custom garden flag.  My eyebrows went up and I said most likely.  Since then I have created several different designs.  I have give them as gifts, sold them, and kept them for myself. 


With burlap being all the rage these days I then decided I would try to create some out of burlap.  I personally love the burlap flags.  The burlap can be dressed up or cutesy-fied depending on the design and colors that are chosen for the designs.  I have had a lady ask me to make one with a rooster, bee hive, and then just classic letter monograms.








 More designs are to come with the fall approaching.  Contact me if you are interested in ordering your own personal customized flag!  Flag prices range from $25-$35 depending on the design. 

No comments:

Post a Comment